Our Approach for Arts Education
- We begin by focusing on school needs, then tailor programs to address them.
- We factor in a school’s population, arts education, and goals.
- Experienced, degreed teaching artists are mindfully matched with each school to work with students either in school, after school, or remotely.
- Our arts education manager checks in with schools regularly for quality and satisfaction.
- Sundog is there from beginning to end of each program. We are always available to answer questions, modify if necessary, and help.
That’s what sets us apart.
Why Sundog Theatre for schools? Because we do the following:
- Serve specific needs of schools and community organizations with 80+ educational programs in dance, music, theatre, and visual arts at 40 sites.
- Work with diverse student populations: general education, special needs, English language learners, put-at-risk, and socially disadvantaged.
- Equity and inclusion? We don’t talk about it, we just do it.
- Create and provide educational touring shows that tie in with school curricula and address topics such as bullying, drugs, immigration, and smoking.